WordPress plugins are really great, because you even don’t need to know anything about coding to install and use some really great features. WP-Invoice and Web Invoice are free premium WordPress plugins for online invoicing and billing. These plugins are ideal for developers, designers, contractors, SEO consulting firms, freelancers and any small businesses owners that need to create, send and track the status of invoices.
- Create invoices from the WordPress control panel.
- Save customer information using the WordPress users database.
- Send invoice notifications to customers with a secured link back to the web-invoice.
- Accept credit card payment via Authorize.net or MerchantPlus NaviGate.
- PayPal can be used if you don’t have a credit card processing account.
- Setup recurring billing using Authorize.net’s ARB (Automatic Recurring Billing) feature.
- Force web-invoice pages to be viewed in SSL mode.
- Archive old invoices.
- Easily use old invoices as templates for new ones.
- Dynamic and intuitive user interface.
- It’s free!